speechless adj : unable to speak temporarily; "struck dumb"; "speechless with shock" [syn: dumb]
Speechless can refer to any of the following articles:
- Speechless (board game) - a multi-player board game.
- Speechless EP - an album by christian ska band BUCK Enterprises.
- Speechless (Steven Curtis Chapman album) - an album by christian singer Steven Curtis Chapman.
- Speechless (Bruce Cockburn album) - an album by canadian artist Bruce Cockburn.
- Speechless (Fred Frith album) - an album by Fred Frith.
- Speechless (Mish Mash album) - an album by UK dance musicians Mish Mash.
- Speechless (Kelly Richey album) - an album by Kelly Richey.
- "Speechless (Melissa O'Neil song)" - a 2006 song by Canadian Idol winner Melissa O'Neil, released initially as a single.
- "Speechless (Mish Mash song)" - a 2005 dance track by european band Mish Mash, released initially as a single.
- "Two Grey Rooms" - a 1991 balad, originally without lyrics and titled "speechless" by canadian songwriter Joni Mitchell.
anaudic, aphasic, aphonic, breathless, brief, brusque, close, close-tongued, closemouthed, concise, curt, dazed, dumb, dumbfounded, dumbstricken, dumbstruck, economical of words, inarticulate, indisposed to talk, laconic, mum, mute, nonplussed, quiet, reserved, shocked, short, silent, snug, sparing of words, stricken dumb, taciturn, terse, thunderstruck, tight-lipped, tongue-tied, tongueless, uncommunicative, unloquacious, untalkative, voiceless, word-bound, wordless